Saturday, September 18, 2010

Toddler Talk...Isaac Edition

I think periodically I am going to take the time to share with you som of the things that my sweet peas say. Let's face it, children say the craziest things! And don't we all need a good laugh?




We have always talked about where Isaac and Jocelyn were born. We are proud of their heritage and we want them to be proud too.

So here's what Isaac has recently told people:

Walmart Checker: Hi there cutie! Boy you have big brown eyes.
Isaac: I'm Isaac!
Walmart Checker: I see
Isaac: I was born in Ethiopia not Walmart!
Walmart Checker: Well thank goodness for that!

Lady at the Fair: They are so cute!
Isaac: I was born in Costco!

Out of the mouths of babes!

Have a fabulous Day  -  Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter